Zapala.PR is a boutique firm, with a focus on brand strategy, and integrated public relations both digital and traditional. Zapala uses a Zen-like approach; she sees what most don’t. This innate ability allows her to produce creative campaigns that captivate, engage and attract.
Using a cadre of renowned creatives allows Zapala.PR to utilizes their unique talent to foster original and results-getting campaigns.
A branded, storybook is produced and generated for every client. These stories create headlines, get shared and are read by audiences both on and offline.
In Support of a Marketing Strategies
Zapala.PR uses branded newsy, storied, photo-laden press kits. These customized kits disrupt the ordinary. Grab attention. Win headlines, generate website visits and help build social channels while supplementing content and blog strategies. These public relations kits support marketing strategies
Traditional press kits are typically word laden; common, and often overlooked. Yesterday’s news — boring!
Customized Press Kit Provide:
- Visually alluring, compelling and engaging content assisting journalists to create must-read editorial.
- Editorialized designed media kits provide writers with micro-specific, news ideas to simplify writing assignments, making their writing assignments easier. Don’t you like to work with those who make work easier?
- These media kits utilize magazine tactics making it easy for journalists, freelancers, and influencers to quickly scan and get the information they need quickly and efficiently. Tip: Google reads subheads making these kits SEO friendly too!
- Vivid, color-perfect, relevant photos support the written word and are critical to master storytelling and branding. Videos can also be used.
Relationships and Investigative Know-How
Zapala.PR, a practicing professional blending old-school know-how with today’s modern marketing tactics. This allows her to consistently win headlines for clients, uncover creative story ideas fostering new storytelling opportunities both for digital and print news outlets. Visit here to review Zapala.PR’s case studies.
Zapala.PR would be honored to discuss your annual public relations strategy or project-based publicity needs. If you’re serious about increasing editorial influence in 2018 consider a branded custom-created media kit.
Request a 30-minute complimentary consultation to discuss your needs for 2018 and beyond.call 407.304.6539 or contact Zapala.PR
HEART CENTERED BIZ STRATEGIES
Google heart-centered businesses and two-million results arise. I want to use my two decades of marketing, branding, and communications experience to support amazing business women who desire to create from the heart. Women who create from the heart, are passionate and are hell-bent on making their corner of the world a better place, and they will be more PROFITABLE than their competitors.
Heart-center businesses examples:
- Tammy Peterson, The CEO of Retreats Unlimited, and a dear friend is on a mission to provide highly-personalized health and wellness retreats. She has built enduring relationships with renowned wellness professionals from around the world. These experts will hold your hand, let you cry in their organic wine and support you long after the retreat has ended. Experiences not to be missed or soon forgotten.
- Erin Napier, of HGTV’s Hometown. Here secrete sauce is gratitude. She is all about restoring historic homes in her hometown. If you’ve spent any time reading my blog, you’ll realize I have a passion for local, authentic and homegrown experiences and I abhor the homogenization of America. Easy to see why I love Erin Napier.
- Another dear friend of mine, Nancy Schretter, Founder & Managing Editor of Family Travel Network, and President of the Beacon Group Holding Inc. is a globally recognized family-travel expert. She is also a part of the giving train. Here non-profit Together for Good, supports the idea of giving back as part of the travel experience. What a wonderful way to show children the importance of giving.
Heart-centered businesses: a recipe for business success
Why incorporate a heart-centered business strategy? Because consumers resonate with brands who are focused on providing something that comes from the soul. Typically these business owners are generous in their communities. Additionally, they care about their local environment and are respectful of what the environment provides to the whole. They also give to their employees. The best news is these businesses are quite successful and have a very loyal customer base. Which we all know generates more profits.
“It’s Not Share of Wallet Anymore; It’s Share of Heart” – Firms of Endearment.
Learned a lot, failed a lot succeeded a lot working with national brands such as Verizon, Morotorla, Jackson Hewitt, Fairmont, Microtel Inns and Suites, YouTonics and others. I can apply my deep-seated knowledge to help you grow a heart-centered business. You, as the heart-centered business owner, can tap my two decades of business know-how related to:
- Marketing; influencer, sponsorships, product placements
- Communications: blogging, social media, website, content creation
Additionally, my innate creativity, ability to turn a challenge into an asset while developing easy-to-institute plans are a welcome reprieve for busy business owners who need a guiding hand.
Of course, I am here to assist from beginning to end. With your intimate understanding of your business and my know-how, we become an unstoppable team.
Are looking for ways to grow a heart-centered business? I can help. Contact me here or call 407.304.6539. Yep, I answer my own phone! Nina
SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT CREATION
Social media and content creation have become two important marketing tools. Both, offer a variety of platforms to assist, destination marketing organizations,( DMO’s), hotels, and attractions to build widespread awareness. These tools can also assist with brand creditability, trust, and loyalty.
Social media also offers the added advantage to communicate directly with journalists and potential customers to maintain positive and enduring relationships.
It also provides public relations professionals the ability to communicate directly with journalists, influencers, and bloggers to maintain positive and enduring relationships. Social media can also help public relations professionals discover relevant story ideas and potential promotional partnerships
Marketing professionals who are overwhelmed with the constant need for new content may have overlooked an untapped source, editorial or article placements. Article snippets can be used to build a strong social following. You don’t have to reinvent the wheel every day. Instead, repurpose editorial content with the stipulation that credit is given and linked to the original source. I call this socialPR.
If you would like to learn more about socialPR, and how can assist with trends, story ideas, and promotional partnerships, let’s talk.
Storytelling takes on a whole new meaning in today’s modern world. David Brier, of DBD International Unlimited, a branding guru states;
“Your story is your brand, your brand is your story.”
This definition is a profoundly simple definition, yet immensely important for brands to recognize and take ‘heart.’ Know that branded storytelling is the path to success in today’s disruptive economy.
In the world of travel, the word tour has become passe while the word authentic is the word du jour. Tip: Emotive experiences are the root of powerful storytelling. knowing this the story of a destination should be developed with authenticity; be zealously sticky, and crafted with sincerity in mind. Remember it’s not about embellishing a sense of place, this would be defined as “fake news”.
STARTING SPREADING THE NEWS?
Storytelling is about spreading successful multifaceted stories requiring these key ingredients: a captivating blend of discoverable and relatable brand attributes — visually enticing while engaging and beneficial; with the goal of building responsive relationships that move audiences to take action.
In a world where disconnected, digitized posts reign, a heart-filled story will rise above the fray. Note; an emotional connection to a destination, resort, etc., breeds loyalty, increases sharing on social media, and word of mouth reviews. These actions promote return trips which can increase bookings, extended stays, incremental destination purchases and more.
DIY Biz Strategies
DIY Biz Strategies?
Are you a boutique hotel?
A family-owned property?
An independent resort?
Are you a do-it-yourselfer?
Not Ready to Take the Leap?
No worries. I am launching a DIY marketing communications newsletter. It will be chockful of useful and easy to implement ideas for those in the travel and lifestyle industry to include news about:
Traditional marketing communications aka public relations know-how
Influencer campaign tactics
Social media strategies
Plus interviews with leading experts
Story ideas and more
Budgets Don’t Matter
For more than twenty years, I’ve been a marketing communications professional. I can honestly say I love the challenge of working with smaller budgets. Why? Because it stimulates me to use my expertise, creativity, and 20-years of experience:
Small Budgets Big Results
- Celebrity, Mariel Hemingway, help launch an independent spa in Cambridge Beaches, Bermuda, upon the release of her new book.
- Skytop Lodge, Skytop Pennsylvania, a sprawling outdoor resort in the Pocono’s sponsored New York City’s Circ’d’Soliel. The influence alone helped but the property on the map, plus NYC is a primary target market.
- Peter Island Resort and Spa, a private island in the BVI’s was part of the 2011 Sports Illustrated swimsuit photoshoot. The coverage; a 22-page editorial feature valued at 7 million dollars. This rebranding strategy supported the marketing efforts to restore the resort as a relevant getaway. Note; traditionally the producers from SI choose an island nation. This photoshoot was the first private island that hosted an SI shoot!
It’s such a beautiful feeling to know that in the end, it’s not about budgets, but more about creativity, passion, and willingness to do the work.
Today, I am challenged to embrace modern tactics to extend budgets and create newsworthy headlines, events, and digital successes. As a life-long learner, I can’t wait to hear what your needs are and how I can help. Your input will inspire me to develop engaging campaigns.
This marketing communications newsletter is for you and I want it to be one of the most useful tools in your business arsenal!
Click to submit your email address to sign up for the DIY newsletter. Can’t wait to make your acquaintance!